Click column header to sort
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, the Marketing Coordinator – Lead Generation is responsible for driving customer acquisition in three key market verticals: HomeAV, Security, and Commercial. This role will develop and secure new business relationships by communicating the value of SnapAV at scale through lead generation, outbound email campaigns, direct mail, and other channels as needed. This position requires the ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment while demonstrating strong judgment, curiosity, and adaptability. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with various business teams including product marketing and market management on acquisition strategy and directly contribute to company growth.
- Research, strategize and build lead generation campaigns in SnapAV’s three market verticals: HomeAV, Security, and Commercial
- Create high-performing, repeatable programs that blend traditional and innovative marketing strategies to deliver measurable results
- Manage prospect, lead, and customer data inside the marketing database
- Serve as internal expert on key trends and behavioral activity that impact customer acquisition
- Collaborate across various departments on acquisition strategy
- Analyze campaign performance concerning leading indicators (CTR, CPL, etc.) and lagging indicators (enrollments, revenue, etc.) with a focus on revenue growth and ROI
- Analyze past campaign performance and identify new opportunities to improve existing marketing efforts
- Contribute to weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly reports to demonstrate campaign success
- Collaborate with the Dealer Success team to insure overall success in new dealer acquisitions and/or dealer reengagement
- Manage outsourced vendors for various lead generation partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or relevant field
- 2+ years of agency or in-house Marketing experience
- Strong time management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines
- Previous experience in consumer electronics
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Experience with SAP
Manage, lead and inspire fulfillment operations at all EMEA fulfillment sites in a manner that furthers the company’s strategic and tactical goals. Working to develop individuals, evaluate and enhance processes along with ensuring the companies goals and metrics are achieved.
In August of this year, two giants in the CI industry joined together as Snap AV merged with Control4. The industry now has a one stop solution for dealers for all its Home Automation and Audio Visual needs. We are now 1,200 employees strong with offices all over the globe. The commitment to quality, continuous innovation and best in class products and support is what drives us forward and ensures our growth. Never has been such an exciting time to join us.
Our growth and commitment to class leading support is why we have this current vacancy for a hands-on supervisor to guide the Sales Support department to ensure we maximise the revenue potential as well as maximise customer satisfaction. You will have accounts of your own so will process orders as well as acting as a mentor and escalation path for your team.
If you describe yourself as outgoing, customer obsessed, detail orientated, a self-starter, and possess great organizational skills then you could be Control4's next Sales Support Supervisor. It’s a fast paced, super exciting role and we have a lot of fun along the way. Sound like your next career move? Come and join the team.
Reporting to the Product Life Cycle ECO Manager the Product Life Cycle Coordinator will be responsible for releasing and maintaining project documentation files. Consisting of bill of material, technical data, engineering and supplier drawings, technical specifications, and other project-required documents this role plays a critical part in ensuring accuracy of product documentation. This position will be required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across internal stakeholders. The successful individual will demonstrate intellectual curiosity, accountability, attention to detail and creative problem solving.
- Release and maintain product documentation of the latest revision level necessary to define product configuration and control the manufacturing processes
- Work with other internal departments to ensure product documention is complete and released on schedule
- Coordinate ECR/ECO Engineering Change activities to ensure product changes are implemented in accordance with standard procedures
- Assign and create system part numbers and specifications as needed
- Maintain the consistancy between all product information systems
- Ensure the latest revision level documentation to all appropriate users and ensure that obsolete documentation is removed from distribution
- Creation of product labels and maintence of the master label data base
- Perform internal audits to ensure accuracy of product documentation
- Activly participate and implement process improvement
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience using EDMS/PLM/ERP system(s)
- Experience working within Design and Drafting Environment
- Demonstrated results of properly completed detailed and quality product documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience within consumer electronics
Reporting to the System Engineering Manager the Sr. Software Engineer in Test will be responsible for overseeing and assisting test engineers with testing activities throughout the development process. This position requires excellent organization, ability to multi-task and strong communication skills across all levels of the organization. The Sr. Software Engineer in Test will ensure the test engineers have the proper tools and training needed to follow the established quality assurance process.
Control4 has an immediate opening for a Software Development Engineer in Test. As a Software Development Engineer in Test, you will work in the rapidly developing home automation industry. You will work closely with Development teams to design and create a unified test automation framework. This position will be required to work on a range of end-customer products including wireless access points, routers, wireless routers and power distribution units. You will be able to contribute to solutions that cross multiple engineering disciplines and deliver the highest-quality products used every day by businesses, families, and individuals. You will help design and deliver new capabilities that will challenge yourself, while noticeably impacting people's quality of life.
The Category Director will report to the Vice President of Connected, Infrastructure & SunBrite, serving as the subject matter expert within the SunBrite TV, Dragonfly Filmscreens and Third-Party Projector product lines. The position will be responsible for building and maintaining the category strategy while achieving top lines sales. Acting as a Brand Champion the category manager must demonstrate understanding of market positioning both from a financial and product standpoint. The Category Director must have solid business acumen with experience in presenting to senior leadership. The Category Director should be experienced in leading and developing cross-functional team members.
SnapAV + Control4 is looking for a passionate, talented, and motivated technical instructor to create and present the very best in technical education material and experiences. No, seriously. We want you to really love technology, love teaching it, and love being on a team that eats, drinks, and sleeps this stuff. You are required to have a sense of humor and strong work ethic.
As a technical instructor, you will use energy and passion to help home automation technicians continually increase their proficiency by conducting in-class certification courses, creating online training content, and presenting at regional and industry special events. Instructors are natural evangelists for SnapAV + Control4 and the smart home industry. They are passionate technologists who excel at quickly apprehending new technical concepts, and love sharing what they know with others.
Work closely with the Field Sales Managers in the assigned territory to assist the sales cycle as the technical expert.
Identify and drive to closure sales opportunities with key assigned accounts around specific product categories that require significant technical knowledge and learning
Conduct technical trainings in-market designed to increase sales and product adoption with key accounts.
We're seeking individuals who possess excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills; who have professional install and configuration experience in networking and home automation and strong sales acumen and experience. The selected candidate will have a strong knowledge of the sales cycle and will be instrumental in bridging the technical obstacles to increase sales
Manage and supervise a worldwide team of Sales Engineers.
Work closely with Sales Operations, Field Sales, Training, and Customer support to define and implement policies, procedures, and processes within the Sales Engineering organization that drive revenue through finding and closing sales opportunities that require technical training and assistance.
Coordinate and drive in-market activities of the Sales Engineering team around training, dealer visits, and sales opportunities.
We're seeking an individual who possess excellent verbal, written, and phone communication skills; who has experience managing diverse, remote teams and has strong sales acumen and experience. The selected candidate will have a strong knowledge of the sales cycle and will be instrumental in bridging the technical obstacles to increase sales
The Marketing Analytics Manager will report to the Vice President of Customer Marketing serving as the primary resource for analytics and data support. The Marketing Analytics Manager will need to demonstrate the ability to think outside the box in order manage both technical and analytic challenges presented within the business and should possess exceptional quantitative problem-solving skills. The ability to effectively communicate, present and influence others while having a high attention to detail are key attributes for the Marketing Analytics Manager position.
- Provide overall marketing analytics, data support and team management
- Build and present business cases for major marketing initiatives, such as buyer loyalty programs and large-scale promotional campaigns
- Ability to build predictive models to target customers for cross-selling opportunities or identify customers at risk for customer/category attrition
- Measure program and promotion performance while keeping a pulse on changes and variations from plan
- Partner with Customer, Product, and Industry Marketing teams to develop and enhance reporting decks and dashboards
- Provide strategic thought leadership in marketing promotion or program design
- Build and maintain partnership with the Sales organization to provide visibility to marketing offers and promotional programs
- Provide on-going analytic support for additional projects and initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or Relevant Field
- 6 + Years relevant work experience in analytics, business intelligence, marketing or category brand management
- 2 + Years Management Experience
- Intermediate experience working with SAS or Tableau
- Strong business acumen, creative problem-solving and analytical capability
- Expert knowledge of Excel
- Advanced knowledge of PowerPoint
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Finance
- Experience using PowerBI, or equivalent tools
- Experience using SQL
- Experience using Microsoft Access
- Experience working in B2B industries
The Accounting Supervisor will report to the Local Accounting Manager and will be responsible for performing and supporting Accounts Payables and Accounts Receivables transaction teams for SnapAV’s subsidiaries. This role requires a detail-orientated team player who has excellent accounting and time-management skills. This position requires someone who can effectively collaborate with remote team members and will be highly visible to the Vice President of Accounting and will have the opportunity to participate in several aspects of operating a rapidly growing business.
You will be working hands-on with Control4's home automation technology, and the systems and procedures used to inspect and test products. You will be responsible for writing software to monitor the performance and update the firmware for Control4 products.
The Control4 product design team is looking for a highly motivated mechanical engineer. You will be part of a product design team responsible for conceiving, designing and producing exciting consumer electronic products. This position requires international travel (up to 20%).
Control4 has an immediate opening for a Mid-Senior React Software Engineer. As a React Software Engineer, you will be developing a React UI Library, with the mission to enable our internal customer and external partners to build consistent React UI. Also, you will be able to develop a React Application Framework, with the mission to quickly create a React GUI application for various networking and IoT devices, connect the device to Control4 ecosystem for remote management.
Control4 has an immediate opening for a Mid-Senior Software Development Engineer with Embedded Systems development experience. As a Software Development Engineer, you will work in the rapidly developing home automation industry. You will be developing a range of end-customer products including wireless access points, routers, wireless routers and power distribution units. You will be able to contribute to solutions that cross multiple engineering disciplines and deliver the highest-quality products used every day by businesses, families, and individuals. You will help design and deliver new capabilities that will challenge yourself, while noticeably impacting people's quality of life.
The Senior Embedded Linux Developer will implement platform, system and application level software in Linux on various embedded devices to support the Audio Video Product Development team. This position will interface with other application development teams to determine requirements for and contribute to hardware interfaces needed by the application. The Senior Embedded Linux Developer will contribute to application level software within Linux to implement specific product features offered by the platform. This position will be required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across internal stakeholders. The successful individual will demonstrate intellectual curiosity, accountability, attention to detail and business acumen.
- Develop and test complex application software in a multi-function, multi-team product environment
- Develop and test interfaces such as REST APIs for device control as well as interprocess frameworks for communication between cross-functional processes on device
- Develop and test kernel and driver level software to support user mode applications
- Develop unit and integration test software to contribute to CI/CD automation pipeline
- Debug embedded software issues on hardware platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or comparable discipline
- 5+ Years’ Experience in embedded Linux development
- Proficient in C/C++ programming language
- Demonstrated understanding of RTOS principles such as parallel execution, synchronization and memory management
- Experience working with network technologies and protocols including IP, UDP, TCP, multicast, etc.
- Ability to read and understand technical documentation including product specifications, datasheets and schematics
- Familiarity with Agile Methodology principles
- Familiarity with standard embedded design hardware tools such as debuggers, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, etc.
- Advanced Degree in Computer Science or comparable discipline
- Experience with Continuous Development/Integration pipelines
- Experience with automated testing of embedded software and devices
- Experience in board bring up, BSP integration
- Experience configuring/modifying Linux bootloader, kernel and device driver internals